Awareness, correct medical opinion and appropriate treatment can save your“LIVER”. DO NOT RESORT TO HERBAL MEDICATIONS TO TREAT “JAUNDICE” OR “LIVER DISEASE” Liver disease is one of the top 10 causes of death in the India. There are more than 100 types of liver diseases. Below are some of the most common liver diseases, and ways you can help prevent them and keep your liver healthy.
Bile is a liquid released by the liver. It is a mixture of several chemicals and contains cholesterol, a yellow pigment called bilirubin and bile salts. Bile passes out of the liver through tubes known as bile ducts and is stored in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is connected to the intestine by a large bile duct known as common bile duct.
What is liver cancer ? Liver cancer is the uncontrolled growth and spread of unhealthy cells in the liver. Cancer that starts in the liver is primary liver cancer. Cancer that spreads to the liver from another organ (such as bowel or breast) is known as secondary or metastatic liver cancer.
Living donor liver transplantation, is a complex technique, that involves transplanting the donors right portion of liver into the recipient, after removal of the diseased organ. A liver may be divided in two parts, because each lobe has its own arterial and venous blood supply and drains bile through two separate ducts that join together outside the liver.
+91 99809 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch your waistline to avoidNon-Alcoholic Steato-Heapatitis
- Mom gifts a second life to 10-year-old
- How to avoid fatty liver
- Liver transplant completely safe, ensures good quality of life: Experts
- Vitamin E reduces risk of Liver Cancer
- Statins are safe in patients with cirrhosis
- High fructose intake may contribute to Fatty Liver Disease
Opening Hours(Monday – Saturday) 8 am – 9 pm
(Sunday) 8 am – 11 am
- Dear Dr Sonal Asthana & your team, I am writing to express my deep gratitude for you and your teams superior care while I was undergoing treatment. I especially a…
Ms. Rajina Siraj Kothia
- Dr. Kaiser has successfully diagnosed the liver disease of my brother that was undetected and undiagnosed for several years, and still he is in direct ….
Ms. Masoon Sulthan
- One organ and tissue donor can transform the lives of 10 or more people.Thousands are on organ transplant waiting lists.Life pass it on – donate organs.
You can conveniently book appointments through our online appointment booking system.Book Appointments→
You can ask questions and get professional answers to all your health querries through our ask a question services. Ask a doctor→
You can access all your health data online even from mobile devices.Health Monitoring Services→
Statin therapy is not only safe for patients with cirrhosis, it may slow the progression of their liver disease to hepatic decompensation. Vitamin E reduces the risk of Liver Cancer →
High consumption of vitamin E either from diet or vitamin supplements may lower the risk of liver cancer, according to a study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.
High Fructose intake may contribute to Fatty Liver Disease →According to a study published in Hepatology Journal, obese patients with diabetes who consume high amounts of fructose have altered metabolism and energy balance.
Statins are the most common group of drugs used for treatment of high cholesterol levels, also known as hyperlipidemia.